WHO WE ARE
Meet DemandEngine. We help connect students with educational opportunities at some of the country’s leading educational “brands.” Passion for higher education is what drives us as we help colleges and universities – of all sizes and missions – uncover demand for their programs and help students make decisions about their futures.
WHAT WE DO
We support our clients with marketing automation software, eCRM services, and consulting. Using our deep knowledge of higher education enrollment marketing, our staff becomes an extension of our clients’ team providing actionable solutions to the enrollment marketing issues they face and the wherewithal to get the work done. We are thought leaders in higher education researching, writing, and presenting our point of view in the industry. Do you fit the bill?
WHERE WE WORK
Our studio is located within the popular Village Place community on Dresden Drive in Brookhaven. Village Place is a live/work community featuring restaurants such as Kaleidoscope, Haven, and The One Sushi along with Savi Market, spas and dry cleaners.
Work in a laid-back atmosphere with a walk able neighborhood feel.
WHAT YOU WOULD BE DOING
What ’s the job? The Marketing Automation Application Specialist is an integral member of our client services team responsible for ideating, developing, and executing digital conversation plans for our higher education clients.
Is it for me? Answer these five questions!
- Plan and execute multi-step email workflows with a high-attention to detail and accuracy within client timelines?
- Are you comfortable working with client data to create fields and build audience segments using marketing automation software?
- Do you have demonstrated experience building multi-step email campaigns?
- Do you have strong HTML skills?
- Are you passionate about digital marketing and committed to continuous improvement?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then yes, this is the position for you.
Should I apply? If you are not equally comfortable with software, data and the use of marketing automation software, then this position won’t be a good fit. We embrace technology, metrics, direct response digital marketing communications, and evidence-based marketing techniques. If you are not able to combine logic and creativity skills, this position is not for you.
If you prefer routine tasks or to work without a sense of urgency, it’s best you continue your search.
- Optimize and build dynamic, multi-step, dynamic marketing automation workflows.
- Create email and SMS messages and landing pages and uses dynamic content and filters.
- Act as key support in the creation and pre-deployment testing of workflows and campaign documentation.
- Provide marketing automation administration and operational support including user and security management, hierarchies, roles, data import and management, view creation and administration, and more.
- Provide user-level support and diagnose and troubleshoot issues.
- Imports client data, maps fields, and writes dynamic queries to identify audiences.
- Creates Data Loader FTP import jobs and has a technical understanding API interfaces.
- Understands client data structure and maps fieldsUses software segment builder to create audience segments based upon client definitions.
- Organizes client files and data and follows company processes for documentation
- Extracts and campaign data and creates polished charts and reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Trains clients on software functionality and best practices.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- You have strong creative intuition on messaging and designs that resonate with our clients.
- You must have a passion for excellence and possess an overall intellectual curiosity.
- You have mastered the art of excellent attention to detail and demonstrate a high degree of accuracy in your work.
- You have a ‘Get Things Done’ attitude to time and results, and have integrity in acknowledging and resolving errors.
- You have outstanding analytical skills and a data-driven mindset.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation campaign development.
- Technical understanding of FTP and API interfaces and data processing automation.
- Ability to execute deliverables quickly and accurately.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in business, computer science or a related discipline.
- Five years experience of business experience.
- Demonstrated experience in building automated email marketing workflows using cloud-based software.
- Proficient in Adobe Create Suite, specifically Photoshop, and HTML editors
- Experience using marketing automation, email marketing or CRM software.
- Proficient in Excel and Google Analytics and experience using marketing automation platforms.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary in the mid 50's+ depending upon your experience
- A comprehensive benefits package including 75% of your employee medical and dental premiums
- Matching of retirement contributions
- 16 Paid Time Off Days annually
- Growth opportunities for outstanding performers