WHO WE ARE
Meet DemandEngine. We help connect students with educational opportunities at some of the country’s leading educational “brands.” Passion for higher education is what drives us as we help colleges and universities – of all sizes and missions – uncover demand for their programs and help students make decisions about their futures.
WHAT WE DO
We support our clients with marketing automation software, eCRM services, and consulting. Using our deep knowledge of higher education enrollment marketing, our staff becomes an extension of our clients’ team providing actionable solutions to the enrollment marketing issues they face and the wherewithal to get the work done. We are thought leaders in higher education researching, writing, and presenting our point of view in the industry. Do you fit the bill?
WHERE WE WORK
Located approximately one mile north of Lenox Square Mall, our studio is located within the popular Village Place community on Dresden Drive. Village Place is a live/work community featuring restaurants such as Kaleidoscope, Haven, and The One Sushi along with Savi Market, spas and dry cleaners. Work in a laid-back atmosphere with a walk able neighborhood feel.
WHAT YOU WOULD BE DOING
What ’s the job? The Email Marketing Specialist is an integral member of our client services team responsible for ideating, developing, and executing digital conversation plans for our higher education clients. This person will work directly with the Digital Marketing Manager to deliver high-quality, accurate client work, on-time and within budget.
Is it for me? Answer these five questions!
- Plan and execute multi-step email workflows with a high-attention to detail and accuracy within client timelines?
- Are you comfortable working with client data to create fields and build audience segments using marketing automation software?
- Do you have demonstrated experience building multi-step email campaigns?
- Do you have strong HTML skills?
- Are you passionate about digital marketing and committed to continuous improvement?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then yes, this is the position for you.
Should I apply? If you are not equally comfortable with software, data and the use of marketing automation software, then this position won’t be a good fit. We embrace technology, metrics, direct response digital marketing communications, and evidence-based marketing techniques. If you are not able to combine logic and creativity skills, this position is not for you.
If you prefer routine tasks or to work without a sense of urgency, it’s best you continue your search.
- Creates email and SMS messages and web landing pages and builds message workflows.
- Performs quality assurance to ensure that creative, copy, and call to action links are accurate.
- Creates digital graphics and template banners for use in email, landing pages, and web sites using client branding guidelines.
- Updates web sites with graphics and copy changes.
- Imports client data, maps fields, and assists with client-FTP processes.
- Uses software segment builder to create audience segments based upon client definitions.
- Organizes client files and data and follows company processes for documentation
- Extracts and campaign data and creates polished charts and reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Trains clients on software functionality and best practices.
- Provide software support to our self-service clients usingEduConverse marketing automation platform
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- You have strong creative intuition on messaging and designs that resonate with our clients.
- You must have a passion for excellence and possess an overall intellectual curiosity.
- You have mastered the art of excellent attention to detail and demonstrate a high degree of accuracy in your work.
- You have a ‘Get Things Done’ attitude to time and results, and have integrity acknowledging and resolving errors.
- You have outstanding analytical skills and a data-driven mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Two years + experience in a full-time email marketing- or design-related role.
- Demonstrated experience in building automated email marketing workflows using cloud-based software.
- Proficient in Adobe Create Suite, specifically Photoshop, and HTML editors
- Experience using marketing automation, email marketing or CRM software.
- Proficient in Excel and Google Analytics and familiar with ESP platforms
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary in the mid 40's+ depending upon your experience
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Matching of retirement contributions
- Paid time off
- Growth opportunities for outstanding performers